Asked by Mr.mohd azam from indian | Mar. 13, 2011 16:33
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

hello sar,back 22 years i am working in saudi arabia in one private company i visit to uae also now my plan to visit china for oneweek i just want to know that theywill alloue me visa what papers theyneed from my company thank u

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 13, 2011 21:30
You can submit your China visa applicaiton to Chinese embassy in Saudi Arabia through two offices mentioned above on this page. As your situation, you can either apply for a tourist visa L or a business visa F. The requirements are as follows:
1. Original passport and a photocopy of its pages with personal information.
2. A fully completed Visa Application Form with your signature.
3. An original letter from your employer. It should contain your name, nationality, occupation, purpose of the visit, the planned date of entry and financial conditions.
4. A photocopy of a valid residence permit in Saudi Arabia.
5. A passport photo with white background.
6. For business visa: An invitation letter from the Chinese side (original or a photocopy/fax).
Related Questions:
I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia since 15 years ,what is the visa for...
Asked by Khyse from Saudi arabia
| Dec. 21, 2011 00:17
Hi, I am a Srilankan working in Saudi Arabia( holder of Saudi Arabia reside...
Asked by Mr.Yasin from Srilanka
| Nov. 22, 2009 02:12
Indian working in saudi arabia. Am i eligible to visit shanghai
Asked by Ashik from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 04, 2018 18:52
Working in Saudi Arabia, I need visit visa for china kindly let me know wha...
Asked by Shahnawaz khan from Pakistan
| Oct. 16, 2017 21:30
I am working in Saudi Arabia since 14 years,I want to visit visa for China ...
Asked by Mr.Aurangzaib Mughal from Pakistan
| Jun. 25, 2010 21:29
I would like to know the requirements for a business visa from KSA
Asked by Abdullah
| Apr. 15, 2013 22:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)