Asked by Ms.Sandy from France | Mar. 12, 2011 03:55
About:China Consulate in Sydney


I was born in Australia but my family background is from hk. I plan to go to HK soon and visit China with friends and so bought a single entry visa into china for a few days and then back to HK. However my relatives also want to go to China with me - does this mean i have to apply for another visa? I don't have time as I leave in 3 days but can I apply for a visa in hk?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Mar. 13, 2011 00:50
If you hold a Australian passport, you do not need visa to HK for 90 days. Do do your relatives if they are also Australian passport holders. But if you want to visit mainland China, you need to apply for visas in advance. And if you have already got a visa to China, it is ok. Your relatives need apply for visas as well.
Related Questions:
Thanks so much for the fast reply. (background-im a chinses citizen,my daug...
Asked by Mrs.yujie chiu from Thailand
| Sep. 15, 2010 01:38
Dear Sir/Madam I was born in Hong Kong, and as a child had moved to Aust...
Asked by Ms.Lin from Australia
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:07
144 Hour VISA Free - Eligble?
Asked by Traveler from USA
| Jul. 16, 2018 23:11
I'm bangladeshi, permanent residance of australia. do i need transit visa t...
Asked by Md Mizanur Rahman from UAE
| Jan. 15, 2017 20:49
Hi .i am Sabit from Australia. I am born 01/01/1971 what my lucky number
Asked by Sabit Magak from Australia
| Nov. 02, 2013 04:03
Will I be able to stay in Hong Kong on two separate occasions within one mo...
Asked by Ada Zhu from Australia
| Oct. 18, 2015 22:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)