Asked by Mr.jayasinghe from Sri Lanka | Mar. 11, 2011 19:32
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Dear sir/madom, When I was stayed in Japan, I associated a Chinese girl as my girl friend in 3years period. Last year she went back to China and I came back to Sri Lanka. So we desired to marry and stay in China. Please kindly let me know how can I get following visas!
1} First I want to go China and meet her and my Chinese friends. {How can I get visa?}
2} Second after married I want to stay in China. {How can I get long time stay visa?}
Please kindly help me to know about this. Thanking you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 13, 2011 01:10
You can apply for a tourist visa to enter China first and get married in China on this L visa. After you get married, you are eligible to extend your visa to new family visit visa with a longer stay at your wife's local PSB. For more details, you can read
Related Questions:
Dear sir/madom, When I was stayed in Japan, I associated a Chinese girl as ...
Asked by Mr.Jayasinghe from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 12, 2011 00:37
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Sri Lankan Nationality and my girl friend is Chin...
Asked by Mr.UMASH from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 28, 2009 20:29
I am meeting my sons girl friend a chinese national what would be an approp...
Asked by Mike from USA
| Jan. 08, 2014 03:19
I am monkey and my girl friend is rooster. Will our love be successful?
Asked by Mohan from India
| Dec. 09, 2014 01:11
I am a Pisces rabbit and my girl friend is an Aries dragon are we compatibl...
Asked by Mr.Leo from Philippines
| Feb. 06, 2011 20:41
I am a dog and my girl-friend is a sheep. We are thinking of marriage. Will...
Asked by Kay Kay from India
| Aug. 12, 2012 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)