Asked by Ms.mahnaz rezai from dubai | Mar. 11, 2011 05:44
About:China Embassy in UAE

We are a family of 6persone we want to apply for group visa.. we all are having the UAE residency visa . Which document we need to submit along with the application form of visa for china?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 13, 2011 03:04
You need to prepare following documents for a tourist visas to China: (you possibly can only apply for individual visas but not a group visa)
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months;
3. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;
4. One passport photo;
5. Copies of the data pages of your passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from your company.
Related Questions:
if want to enter to Zhuhai, is there any group visa avaiable? can we apply ...
Asked by elaine from Malaysia
| Sep. 13, 2013 04:07
Our family with 5 memebres want come to china and hongkong and how can i...
Asked by wimal from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 11, 2012 19:54
we are with family group so there is avavailable 5 day's visa free arrival?...
Asked by Brijesh patel from india
| Mar. 23, 2015 20:46
We're a group of 15 students want travel from GuangZhou to Hong Kong by Tra...
Asked by Ms.Tai from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2010 01:14
5 days VOA for indian family
Asked by parul from India
| Jul. 11, 2015 22:49
If we go china as a group with China's university invatation letters,can we...
Asked by Ms.Chim from Malaysia
| Sep. 07, 2009 20:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)