Asked by Mr.Xavier Chen from USA | Mar. 10, 2011 11:01
About:China Consulate in San Francisco

* My Tai Bao Zheng is valid for 5 years. I will visit China two times this year.
Can I apply "entry China permit" at Geary St. San Francisco? If yes, please tell me
the address and phone No.
* Can I get this permit the same day of my application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike from USA | Mar. 10, 2011 19:50
If your Tai Bao Zheng is still valid, you can apply for visa annotation on your Tai Bao Zheng at the visa office of China consulate in San Francisco,
the address is 1450 Laguna Street Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone number is +1-415-6742940

You can only apply for one-entry visa annotation on your Tai Bao Zheng, for your second entry to Mainland China, you need to apply for visa annotation again.

You can't get the visa annotation on the same day of application, the same day rush service is only for applicants who go to China for attending funeral, visiting patients in critical situations, officials who carry out urgent services. You can apply for express service of 2-3 rocessing working days.
Related Questions:
I have 5 years validity Tai Bao Zheng and has been used once last year(depa...
Asked by Mr.Xavier Chen from USA
| Mar. 17, 2011 20:49
Visa to China for Taiwan Passport
Asked by ml from Taiwan
| Oct. 16, 2017 22:23
Do I need visa if I have valid Tai Bao Zheng and flying from Australia to G...
Asked by Jaydn from Australia
| May. 16, 2016 02:17
Chinese dependent visa for spouses of Taiwan citizens with Taibaozheng
Asked by EMJ from UK / Taiwan
| Jul. 11, 2018 18:41
I am a Taiwan citizen living in the US. I will be traveling to several coun...
Asked by Mr.Hung from USA
| Mar. 22, 2010 02:33
US passport and Tai Bao Zheng
Asked by Ken from USA
| Feb. 10, 2014 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)