Asked by Mr.Milind Kelkar from India | Mar. 10, 2011 03:38
About:China Tourist Visa

I am planning a visit to China with my family and a group of friends in May 2011.I am told that with Visa Application form,in addition to the photos and original Passport,I am required to submit my Saving Bank account Statement,duly signed by Bank Officials under the Banks Seal, showing a minimum balance of Rs. 150000.And if I am paying for my wife also,the balance in the Saving Bank account needs to be minimum Rs.300000/-

Is it true?

Can I submit Bank Receipts of Fixed Deposits of the equal amount ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Gavin from Canada | Mar. 11, 2011 00:36
From 16th March 09 Applicant holding Indian Passport applying for first time Tourist Visa Require to submit Original Bank Certificate with minimum balance of Rs 1.5 lacs.

you can submit Bank Receipts of Fixed Deposits of the equal amount
Related Questions:
I am an India working in Atyrau . My Kazakhstan visa is valid until May 201...
Asked by Mr.John from India
| Jul. 01, 2010 03:43
Dear friends, I am planning to visit ShenZhen on May 2011. I have planned ...
Asked by Mr.Paulus from Indonesia
| Oct. 22, 2010 02:43
I am planning to visit Shanghai in April-May 2011 from Islamabad, do I need...
Asked by Mr.Khuram Aslam from Pakistan
| Jan. 03, 2011 21:30
Dear Sir: I am planning to join a tour group scheduled to leave SF on May ...
Asked by Mr.Ven Louie from USA
| Mar. 13, 2011 20:37
i am planning to visit china in first of week of may 2011. I will be accom...
Asked by Mr.doghead from chile
| Mar. 03, 2011 21:24
A Bangladeshi student wants to visit china, what are the requirements?
Asked by guest from Bangladesh
| Apr. 20, 2014 04:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)