Asked by Mr.Farooq Khan from Pakistan/ China | Mar. 09, 2011 21:57
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

Hi Dear,
I am Pakistani, Scholarship Student(PHD)in Nanjing, Jiangsu, China. I have X Visa and residence permit for about 4 years i.e., 2010-2014. I married in June 2010 in Pakistan with a Pakistani National.I wanna invite my wife here in China and wish she could stay with me as long as possible. I have two major issues.

1)What's the procedure to validate/get attested marriage certificate.
2) Which type of visa, maximum days of stay and number of entries i should ask for while filling the visa application form.
Kind and timely help will be highly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Mar. 11, 2011 03:43
1) First make marriage certificate attested by the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan, Islamabad, then send it to China embassy in Islambad to apply for authentication. It takes 4 working days for authentication of the embassy.

2) your wife can apply for L visa as accompanying family member, asks for 180 days stay duration, single entry, once she enters China, she can apply for residence permit at the Exit & Enter Department of Nanjing Public Security Bureau before the expiration of her L visa.
Related Questions:
I am Farhan Khan from Pakistan living in Nanjing, Jiangsu
Asked by farhan from Pakistan
| Jul. 12, 2016 03:34
dear sir/mam have good day.i am pakistani national and now adays in nanjing...
Asked by Mr.ijaz from pakistan
| Jul. 12, 2009 21:09
I am in taizhou, jiangsu and need to get to the nanjing airport. What kind...
Asked by Betty from USA
| Oct. 19, 2013 00:46
I wanna go to Macau for a day trip by ferry pls let me know that I need vi...
Asked by zeeshan from Pakistan
| Apr. 21, 2014 01:44
Hi there am Nigerian citizen
Asked by Saleh from Nigerian
| May. 22, 2018 21:07
is there any seventh day adventist church in nanjing?
Asked by Nontando Ntuli from South Africa
| Jul. 24, 2018 19:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)