Asked by Mr.R.Victor from Canada | Mar. 09, 2011 20:36
About:China Consulate in Toronto

Hi I live in Toronto, Holding a Sri-Lankan Valid passport & Candadiam Permanant resident card. I am planning on going to HongKong for a couple of weekin in first week of Apr 2011 as a tourist. a few Questions:
1. where do I apply?
2. Where do I get the forms?
3. How much is the fees for an expedited service?
4. Whats the wait time?
5. Any othe documents needed? (Medical Insurence, Police record, Employment letter, Bank Balance, Proof of Accomadation/Hotel booking, Tarvel Itenary.. etc)

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Mar. 10, 2011 00:29
1. you can apply for hong kong visit visa from China consulate in Toronto
2. you can get the application form for free from this consulate or download it from website
3. the fee for rush service (1 working day processing)is CA$ 50
the fee for express service (2-3 working days processing) is CA$ 35
the fee for hong kong visit visa is CA$ 50
4. it takes 4 working days
5. one passport photo, your passport and its copy, Canadian Permanent Residence Card and its copy, round-trip flight tickets, hotel reservation, bank passbook
Related Questions:
Visa hong kong for permanent resident canada travelling on pakistani passpo...
Asked by Wajeha Aamir from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2017 20:25
Canada permanant residence holding vietnam passport would like to apply hon...
Asked by karen from Canada
| Mar. 09, 2016 21:22
Toronto to Jakarta, lay over 22 hrs ind Shanghai
Asked by Sofia from Canada
| May. 01, 2018 21:16
Hello, I am a Srilankan citizen with a Srilankan passport and a long tim...
Asked by Mr.De Silva from Japan
| May. 05, 2009 22:40
I am permanent resident of Canada holding srilankan passport, I am planning...
Asked by Mr.raj from canada
| Feb. 06, 2011 02:18
Where to apply
Asked by Mughal from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2016 01:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)