Asked by Mr.frank from mbeliwa | Mar. 09, 2011 07:41
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi i am from Botswana and presently in Malaysia on vacation which is a visa free for me.I intend visiting hong kong next week but most importantly i will like to visit my girl friend in beijing.She works there and has a residence permit and can send me an invitation letter in hong kong.How do i go about this? cos time is limited,i will like what supporting documents will i need to apply for a tourist visa there.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard | Mar. 11, 2011 01:38
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong for less than 90 days visit. You need a tourist visa to Beijing, China, you can try to apply for it in Hong Kong, the invitation letter from your girlfriend, the copy of her passport and Chinese residence permit are also required.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am going to Hong Kong for vacation end of March with family. Would...
Ms.ANAMOHD from Malaysia
| Feb. 20, 2010 22:38
hi i am planning for a vacation (two small kids) in malaysia from 1-5 janur...
Asked by Mrs.zubair from Pakistan
| Nov. 16, 2010 21:40
Hi, I'm Malaysian going to Hangzhou for a vacation on 2nd Jan 2010, and fro...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2009 21:33
Layover in Guangzhou. Do I need to apply for the 72 hour permit?
Asked by AK from USA
| Aug. 02, 2017 15:07
Malaysian to apply for China entry visa
Asked by Adrian Wong from Maldives
| Oct. 26, 2016 20:13
Long Layover in Beijing for 24 hours, From USA to Malaysia
Asked by Alfred Chee from Malaysia
| Jun. 22, 2016 22:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)