Asked by Mrs.martin from kenya | Mar. 09, 2011 00:04
About:China Embassy in Kenya

what should one do if the visa expired when in china especially the L VISA.What is the cost of extending the visa and is it possible to change to f visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Gavin from Canada | Mar. 11, 2011 00:47
You have to go to the Local Exit & Enter Department of Public Security Bureau to apply for extension of L visa before the expiry date. Once L visa expires, you will overstay in China and will be fined for 500 RMB for each day. It costs RMB 160 for vsia extension. It is possible for change L visa to F visa, but you have to prepare all requirements for F visa application, such as Invitation Letter issued by Foreign Affairs Office
Related Questions:
I couldn't travel when my visa expired due to my family issues, now i want ...
Asked by Mr.Bekoe from Ghana
| Dec. 21, 2009 00:44
what should l do if the person inviting me to come to china says they only ...
Asked by Mr.jarich from zimabwe
| Oct. 26, 2009 21:50
can I extend a multi-entry L visa in China? what if they reject it?
Asked by cynthia from Indonesia
| May. 20, 2011 04:02
I didn't cancel my visa before I left China, but I need to re-enter for tou...
Asked by Dilara from Philippines
| Mar. 21, 2016 21:11
my dad's in the china,got sick,in the hospital now. His visa will be expire...
Asked by Anna from Australia
| May. 25, 2015 00:57
I Want to Apply for Multiple entry L-visa so what should i do ?
Asked by Mr.Mumtaj from India
| May. 05, 2009 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)