Asked by Mrs.Ana from Spain | Mar. 08, 2011 16:22
About:Chinese Embassy in Belgium

I'm an Spanish citizen living in Shanghai with my son and my husband (he has work permit in China and VISA Z). I'm in Brussels for work for some months and our Chinese VISA expired at the beginning of the month.
I need to go back home by the end of March. I'd need to apply for a tourist VISA here in Brussels for me and my son and renew our permanent ones once in Shanghai, would it be that possible in our case?

Xiexie ni,


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Mar. 10, 2011 03:05
You can go to China Embassy in Brussels to enquire it, if you don't have Belgium residence permit or work permit, your application maybe denied by the embassy. Now, you live in Brussels, it is convenient for you to go to the embassy to enquire the visa issue, if your application is denied, you can go to Spain to apply for tourist visa to China.
Related Questions:
Husband is HK resident working in Shanghai want to apply for S1 Visa
Asked by Daphne from USA
| Mar. 11, 2016 21:10
Hi! I need a tourist visa for Hong Kong for me and my daughter. Can anyone ...
Asked by Meeshal from Pakistan
| Sep. 13, 2011 21:59
Is it possible to apply for an S (family)visa in Beijing?
Asked by Olga Vorsina from Russia
| Feb. 23, 2018 00:19
Im a Chinese citizen and my husband is Filipino.we re currently living in T...
Asked by Mrs.yujie chiu from Thailand
| Sep. 16, 2010 20:55
Transit Visa for Sri Lankan Citizen
Asked by rebecca from New Zealand
| Apr. 17, 2016 22:24
Can you leave China for vacations during work time frame in China?
Asked by Jen from USA
| Oct. 28, 2018 08:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)