Asked by Ms.Casey from Spore | Mar. 08, 2011 00:33
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi, My husband is a Malaysian and a Spore PR holder. We are travelling to Hong Kong in April 2011 and intend to go Shenzhen for a day trip. Pls advise whether can we apply for Visa on Arrival at Shenzhen or we need to apply in spore before departing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard | Mar. 09, 2011 01:05
It is possible for you to apply for visa on arrival at Shenzhen for one day trip. But you'd better apply for a single entry L visa in Singapore before departure. Once you get the L visa on your passport, you won't worry about the visa issue. If you don't get it in Singapore, the visa on arrival is denied, you have to cancel your one day trip to Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm a Malaysian and Spore PR, do I need to apply for a visa to visit Sh...
Asked by Mr.Ron Yoo from Malaysia
| Oct. 22, 2009 02:22
Hi, I'm Indonesian Chinese and Spore PR. I plan to visit my friend in Ch...
Asked by Ms.Nini from Indonesia
| Mar. 04, 2010 02:42
Does she needs to apply visa if going to hongkong from spore. She will be t...
Asked by Brenda
| Aug. 11, 2013 04:22
May I submit my applicaion form with information written manually?
Asked by maggie goh from Malaysia
| Oct. 13, 2012 03:45
Hi, Further to my query few mins ago, can i apply for the visa on behalf of...
Asked by Ms.Mak from Malaysia
| Dec. 13, 2009 03:38
Hi I'm Singapore PR & holding Indonesia pasport. End of this month would li...
Asked by Ms.Bety from Singapore
| Dec. 06, 2009 03:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)