Asked by Mr.N.O. from Belgium | Mar. 07, 2011 09:23
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Good day,

I will participate as a Belgian in an internship program in Beijing for a period of 3 months. The organizers of the internship program have recommended me to apply for an F class visa (business).
I have the following questions:
#1 Which forms should I fill out?
#2 Will the duration of the visa be equal to the duration of the internship?
#3 Can I extend the duration of the visa for tourist purpose or for working purposes?
#4 Would it be possible to combine visa without returning to Belgium; e.g. 1 month tourist visa followed by the 3 month internship?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard | Mar. 09, 2011 02:53
1. You should fill Visa Application Form V.2011A
2. the duration of the visa will be equal to the duration of the internship
3. you can extend the duration of visa for tourist purpose after you enter China, extend it one week before the expiration of your visa
4. yes, you can try to get 1 month tourist visa when the 3 months business visa will expire at the local Exit & Enter Department under Beijing Public Security Bureau without returning to Belgium. However, maybe the exit & enter department only issue you a 10 days tourist visa.
Related Questions:
Request for information!
Asked by Narine from Armenia
| Jul. 05, 2015 22:38
I have an opportunity to go to China to participate in a taping for Beijing...
Asked by Mr.Philput from USA
| Jan. 09, 2010 21:33
Will I be able to change visa status?
Asked by Lolo from USA
| Apr. 01, 2014 01:24
I am a Nigeria passport holder schooling at a University in UK.
Asked by Prisca from United Kingdom
| Jul. 08, 2015 04:47
Good day, I need to apply for chinese L-Visa valid for 100 days since I ...
Asked by Ms.roxy from Philippines
| Dec. 14, 2009 02:31
Do i need to get Hong Kong visa and how it will be taken?
Asked by Upananda from sri lanka
| May. 06, 2015 01:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)