Asked by Mr.Mustafa Al Sai from UAE | Mar. 07, 2011 05:15
About:China Embassy in UAE

Would like to inquire on how to get a visit/tourist visa going to china.. My passport is from Jordan but I am living in Sharjah, UAE. I will visit china for the upcoming China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Guangzhou on March 27 to 30.

Please email to me all the details or steps and where to start of getting the visa.

Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Mustafa Ai Sai

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike from USA | Mar. 07, 2011 22:19
You need to go to China Consulate in Dubai to apply for China business visa because Sharjah is under its consular jurisdiction.

If you don't have an invitation letter from Canton Fair, it is impossible for you to get a business visa to China. You can try to apply for a tourist visa,

you can find the requirements of tourist visa from the posts of Mr.Obaid Ur Rahman.
Related Questions:
Greetings ! I would like to inquire a shuttle coach from Hongkong Airpor...
Asked by Ms.Menchie Buning from Philippines
| Mar. 15, 2011 21:04
Greetings, I would like to inquire regarding your SANYA RESORT HUNAN ISL...
Asked by Mr.Melissa from Philippines
| Mar. 03, 2011 03:43
Dear Sir/Madam: Greetings! I would like to inquire if possible since ...
Asked by Ms.Meliza from UAE
| Mar. 15, 2010 04:27
hello, I would like to inquire how to apply a working visa in china. ho...
Asked by Mr.philip from Philippines
| Nov. 16, 2009 03:39
hi, im mary leaving and residing here in hkg,i'd like to inquire about how ...
Asked by Mr.mary from hongkong
| May. 15, 2009 04:56
Greetings!! I'm going to Guilin with my mom in November and i would like t...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Malaysia
| Sep. 16, 2009 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)