Asked by Mr. Cocquyt from Canadian | Mar. 06, 2011 18:54
About:China Consulates in South Korea

I am currently working in South Korea on a work visa that expires the end od April. I would like to travel from Seoul to Beijing and from Beijing back to Vancouver Canada. If I can get a visitors visa from Korea I would then change my return flight so I can fly out of Beijing back to Canada. Would this be possible or would I have to return to South Korea before returning to Canada?

I would only be staying in Beijing for 5 days to do some site-seeing.

Best regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Henry | Mar. 11, 2011 03:15
You don't need to return to South Korea before returning to Canada, you can't get a China tourist visa from China embassy in Seoul because it asks for alien registration card with remaining 6 months validity, China consulate in Busan doesn't ask for ARC, you can send your application to one of travel agencies designated by China consulate in Busan to apply for China visa.

Once you get a China visa, you can go to Beijing and fly to Vancouver directly from Beijing.
Related Questions:
I am currently work in South Korea as a teacher. I have gotten a job to tea...
Asked by Mrs.Hill from USA
| Apr. 27, 2009 05:05
How can I obtain a visa with only 2 months left on my ARC?
Asked by Teal from South Korea
| Jan. 18, 2013 01:12
going to yantai china from south korea
Asked by morceve from south korea
| Jun. 21, 2015 21:51
South African person working in South Korea
Asked by candice from south korea
| Dec. 05, 2014 00:52
Visa question re NZ citizen travelling to PRC from Korea
Asked by Nick from New Zealand
| Nov. 13, 2012 00:50
i am planing to visit hongkong for 7 to 10 days. what are the required docu...
Asked by sherpa ongchhu from Nepal
| Jul. 01, 2015 00:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)