Asked by Mr.taylor from uk | Mar. 04, 2011 10:07
About:Chinese Consulates in Italy

i live in italy and have visited china before as a visitor. I now need to attend a business meeting. What do i need to apply for and what documents should i supply. I am a resident here so I need to apply to the chinese embassy in firenza. How much will it cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES | Mar. 06, 2011 03:28
you need to bring following documents for business F to Consulate General in Firenze:
(i) Original passport which has more than six months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank pages.
2. One completed Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it.
3. a copy or the original invitation letter issued by an authorized unit. Or, an invitation letter and the return ticket or the hotel order.
4. the original and a copy of his or her permanent residence which should be valid for at least half a year. Fee is Euro 40.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam , I would like to visit China as a general visitor and...
Asked by Mr.Hamid from Bangladesh
| Mar. 12, 2009 20:08
I will like to visit Beijing this October.
Asked by Rahima from Malaysia
| Sep. 14, 2016 01:40
U.k citizen living in Bulgaria.
Asked by Alexander from Bulgaria
| Jan. 21, 2015 02:40
Canadian without ARC but has visited China within the last 2 years
Asked by Naomi from Canada
| Jun. 05, 2012 01:44
Hello! I am Bangladeshi and visiting Kuala Lumpur. I want to go to visit Ch...
Asked by Sheikh Hossain from Bangladesh
| Dec. 16, 2016 03:19
2nd time to visit after 22 years
Asked by Ana from Philippines
| Aug. 24, 2013 02:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)