Asked by Mr.Claudia from Indonesia | Mar. 03, 2011 07:36
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

hello, my name is Claudia, I'm an Indonesian and I want to apply chinese working visa for one year. because I want to work in china and I have a sponsore from one company there (in china). I want tiaask:
1. what kind of documents that I should prepare for sending there?
2. what kind of health certificate that I should send to chinese goverment there?
3. should I send the original certificate to get chinese working visa?
anyway, because I've sent some documents (health certificate and all my educations certificates)to that company in china, but when they applied all my documents to china goverment, the goverment refused all my documents because they said that my health certificate is not for working and then they need my original my education original certificates. the problem is I'm still in Indonesia and it impossible I send to china all my education original certificates.
so please help me how to solve it.
thank u.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | Mar. 05, 2011 02:57
Firstly, I would clear that the work should be applied from the China Embassy or cosulate in Indonesia.
1. You should prepare valid & original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application, a ful-filled visa application form attached with a light blue or white background passport photo, A Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security of China or a Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau(for frofessional experts), and a visa notification letter or fax issued by authorized Chinese governmental or relavant agencies, visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit, A Physical Examination Certificate (you may have to get the form from the China embassy or cosulate).
3. You must come to the visa office of the Chinese Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction in which you live to submit the application; or If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Chinese Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction in which you live for the application process.
Related Questions:
hello! my name is ella pelled im 23 years old from israel. next week im ...
Asked by Ms.ella pelled from israel
| Mar. 24, 2011 04:47
Hello, My Name is Daniel Esguerra, I am from Colombia and I am currently ...
Asked by Mr.Daniel from Colombia
| Jun. 05, 2009 20:52
Travelling with my daughter. Is there a problem with us having a different ...
Asked by Farida from Philippines
| Sep. 18, 2011 22:01
Salam Alaykoum ! Hello . My name is Ali .. And my brother stady ...
Asked by Mr.Ali Moqbel from SA
| May. 02, 2010 21:31
Hello, Im working and living in china, and now my girlfriend is back to the...
Asked by Mr.Herman from China
| Apr. 26, 2010 03:45
get a visa to China in Macao
Asked by Sampath from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 15, 2012 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)