Asked by Mr.Mr mohamed from Somlia | Mar. 03, 2011 02:08
About:China Embassy in Djibouti

I coming to china as chinese gov scholarship student and i live in somalia but i have to come to either in djbouti or in nairobi am i have to have acount statement or resident permit to get chinese x visa ?coz don,t live ther , plz help me what are my requiments?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Mar. 03, 2011 02:31
To apply for China visa in Djibouti, you are required to provide your original passport valid for more than 6 months with enough blank visa pages, application form for China with a photo stuck to it, Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW-201 or Form JW-202, original and copy), Admission Notice from China university (original and copy) and a physical examination record if you will study in China for more than half a year. Bank statements and resident permit are not required.
Related Questions:
I live in somaliland departed from somalia which is not yet recognized as a...
Asked by Mr.Abdirasheed Mohamed from Somalia
| Nov. 20, 2010 20:16
what are visa requirements for student visa of Chinese scholarship students...
Asked by mushtaq from Pakistan
| Jun. 16, 2011 04:50
I'm from Somalia but live n have italia permit residence I need Visa for P...
Asked by Abdullahi Ali Hussain from Somalia
| Mar. 18, 2016 22:20
I have possport somalia i want to go china
Asked by Amina from Somalia
| May. 24, 2016 22:15
I want to apply for student visa so can I apply throw Chinese embassy in Et...
Asked by Mohamed from Somalia
| Jul. 31, 2017 20:54
I am somali passport holder and I am going to later on this year for studie...
Asked by Mr.farah from somalia
| Mar. 05, 2011 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)