Asked by Mr.KARIM from BANGLADESH | Feb. 26, 2011 00:38
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

hello sir , i have got one question to clarify ,in 2010 i got the invitaion letter from my privously studied university in china for further studies and then i also got the visa but due to my internship back at my home i couldnt manage to go at that time but now i have finished my internship here and wanna go to my priviously studied institution for further studies ,the invitaion letter is still with me so in this case what i should do to get the X visa again,SHOULD i directly take this invitation letter to apply for visa agian or what ,please guide me the best and easy way to ensure my visa ,i will be grateful Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Feb. 27, 2011 03:04
When was that invitation letter issued? and how about the China visa you got? is it still valid? If not, you need to get a new invitation letter and Form from the university from China.
Related Questions:
hello sir/madam.i have one question ,i have a good friend there inviting me...
Asked by Mr.hkins from Bangladesh
| Jul. 12, 2009 01:38
Tourism Visa Reequirement
| Mar. 04, 2018 20:16
Dear Sir/Madam I want to apply for a business trip to china from iran an...
Asked by Mr.Khandan from Iran
| Oct. 22, 2010 03:45
Difference between Guangzhou and Guangzhou
Asked by Stefanie from Hong Kong
| Oct. 12, 2015 19:08
hello sir thanks for repling the enquiery. i have also want enquiery about...
Asked by Mr.ali asghar from pakistan
| Jun. 21, 2010 05:26
join with wife in china, which kind of visa do I need?
Asked by M.A. Javaid from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2011 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)