Asked by Mr.thomas | Feb. 25, 2011 23:00
About:China Work Visa

What is the procedure to get the employment permit if I change the employer?

what is the procedure for to get the employment permit if I change the employer?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Feb. 27, 2011 03:12
Your new employer should handle it for you.
Prepare following documents:
1. Release letter stamped by your present company;
2. New company's business license;
3. A copy of Certificate of Approval (if the new company is a WOFE); A copy of the Social Insurance Registration certificate (if the new company is a Chinese company);
4. Application letter written by the new company and addressed to Labor and Social Security Bureau, explaining why they would like to employ you;
5. Resume Written by yourself (in Chinese);
6. A copy of degree certificate (needs to be translated as well)
7. A copy of labor contract with the new company;
8. Employment Registration Form of Foreign Employees;
9. Visa and residence permit application form;
10. Two 2-inch photos;
11. original Passport;
12. Your old Alien Employment Permit;
13. A copy of Temporary Form of Residence Permit.
Related Questions:
Re-entry using a residence permit
Asked by Kate from USA
| Dec. 08, 2015 22:01
hello, Im rizza i have an employer from Bejing she'll be processing the d...
Ms.AZZLLY from Philippines
| Jan. 17, 2010 22:29
Additional requirement for Z pass application
Asked by Mary Ann from Philippines
| Dec. 02, 2011 02:01
changing employers with Z visa
| Oct. 08, 2014 03:37
I've a z-visa. Can I change to another authorized employer & keep the same ...
Asked by e from China
| Oct. 05, 2012 03:44
Hello I have a Residence Permit valid until March 2018...
Asked by Augusto José from Portugal
| Jan. 05, 2018 02:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)