Asked by Mr.Sanjay from brunei | Feb. 25, 2011 20:36
About:China Embassy in Brunei

thank you very much for your information. now i m in Brunei but holding nepali passport . Can I apply Hong Kong visa in Brunei? if yes where and if not where is the nearest place to apply?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Feb. 27, 2011 03:19
You should submit your visa application through Chinese Embassy in Brunei to Hong Kong Immigration Department. Processing of such applications may take 4 weeks. Applicants should provide the following documents:
(a). Photocopy of passport details and 1 visa application form with 2 photographs;

(b). Covering letter from your company or organization;

(c). Sponsoring letter from the contacting party in Hong Kong, namely, business counterpart or relatives or friends in Hong Kong.

Address of Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region:Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai,Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2829 3206
Fax: (852) 2824 3287
Related Questions:
Hi, I am holding Brunei passport and I wish to visit Hong Kong for a few da...
Asked by Mr.Fang Kok cheng from Brunei
| Jun. 18, 2010 22:04
i m holding nepali passport but now a days staying in Brunei.i would like t...
Asked by Mr.sanjay from nepal
| Feb. 24, 2011 21:57
Can I apply chinese visa in brunei while I'm a indonesian passport holder ?...
Asked by Roger from Brunei
| Nov. 18, 2013 02:22
would like to know if I can apply for a Chinese Visa to visit Guangzhou.
Asked by Sonam Lam from Nepal
| Jun. 10, 2015 02:33
Iam a Brunei citizen holding a Brunei passport.I wish to visit my daughter ...
Asked by Mr.charlieleong from Brunei
| Oct. 22, 2010 01:26
Is it possible to received HKG transit visa(outside the airport) for 11 hou...
Asked by Meenu from Nepal
| Jun. 23, 2011 22:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)