Asked by Mrs.Caroline from Australia | Feb. 23, 2011 23:18
About:China Transit Visa

Hi! my name is caroline. I'm brazilian. In this moment I study english in Australia. In April my parents will be in Europe and I would like stay with them. So, I boutght a flyght to Paris but it will have a connetion in Guangzho (CHina)and I will stay there for 7hours, then I will go to paris. All my flight will be by CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES. Do I need a visa or Can I have a visa free transit??? About visa Europe I don't need a visa, because I'm a brazilian and will be a tourist. Thanks!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Henry | Feb. 24, 2011 02:09
You don't need a visa for the transit at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport if you won't leave the airport during the 7 hours stopover.
Related Questions:
I would love to know if my love life is going to improve soon and will I ma...
Asked by Caroline from United Kingdom
| Sep. 15, 2014 22:46
Hi there, My name is Emma and I'm Chilean. At the moment I'm living in Aus...
Asked by Mrs.Emma from Chile
| Jul. 02, 2009 02:20
Transit visa in Guangzhou, do I have to apply one?
Asked by Jacob Linneberg from Denmark
| Dec. 07, 2014 20:39
hi my name is deddy im indonesia high school student right now i wa...
Asked by Mr.deddy from indonesia
| Jun. 19, 2009 21:05
Which visa category do you recommend for me?
Asked by Santiago from Brazil
| Jun. 09, 2014 03:30
Is it easy for a foreigner to get study or work permission to China?
Asked by devid from India
| Oct. 16, 2011 21:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)