Asked by Mr.Valerian from Belgium | Feb. 22, 2011 07:22
About:Chinese Embassy in Belgium

I'm leaving on a Round the World trip in a few months and i am planning on visiting China (for 5 weeks) 6 months after my departure from Belgium. I understood that the visa is only valid 3 months after the date of issue so i won't be able to apply for it from Belgium.
I will be in Australia for 2 months before going to China but I understood from the previous Questions & Answers that it was not possible for me to apply for the visa in Australia?
So, what are my options? I understood i could get a visa in Hong Kong but are they any other possibilities? Can someone apply for me in Belgium? If yes, what would they need? Would they need my passport?
Thank you very for your anticipated help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Henry | Feb. 22, 2011 20:21
yes, someone else can apply for China tourist visa for you in Belgium, but your original passport is required to send to him. In addition, you also need to send him one recent passport photo, one filled visa application form, round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservation voucher.

You can try to get a China visa in Australia, maybe you can get it. For more information, please refer to
Related Questions:
Hello, I am a British citizen. I am planning a round the world trip wit...
Asked by Mr.Graham from Ukraine
| Jul. 06, 2009 20:17
Adding China to a round the world ticket
Asked by Mark Garrod from England
| Feb. 21, 2013 00:14
Hong Kong to Beijing for 40 hours
Asked by Confused Traveler from USA
| Jan. 31, 2015 23:47
Seoul => Shanghai => Hong Kong
Asked by Sylvain
| Feb. 25, 2013 20:02
Hello, I am a Filipino currently working at Al Taif Technical Services unde...
Asked by Mr.Nilo Esquila from Philippines
| Oct. 29, 2009 20:12
Hello, I am a British citizen and would like to visit China on my round-th...
Asked by Mr.Webb from UK
| Mar. 20, 2011 23:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)