Asked by Mr.ERIC NANA KWAKU SARPPONG from GHANA | Feb. 21, 2011 17:15
About:China Embassy in South Africa

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am ghanaian by birth,I had a visitor permit to south
africa but i will like to visit china after my short visit
to south africa.i will therefore like to ask if it is posible
for me to apply for your entry permit when am in south africa.if
yes,what is the necessary requirements that i have to present
to your honourable embassy so as to facilitate my visa application.
please treat this as very urgent.
yours faithfully
Eric Nana Kwaku Sarpong

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Feb. 21, 2011 19:23
You are suggested to apply for a China visa in Ghana, and it is easier for you than to apply in South Africa. China visa is valid for 3 months from issue date, so it is ok if you stay in SA for a short time. Chinese embassy in SA may require residence permit or work visa in SA for China visa application.
Related Questions:
I'm a ghanaian in south Africa. Can I get a visa to hongkong with my passpo...
Asked by Kwame from South Africa
| May. 01, 2014 22:22
I am a Ghanaian resident in South Africa. Am I legible to get a Z visa here...
Asked by Aseye from South Africa
| Nov. 25, 2011 01:07
I want to know the documents needed for a tourist visa and also the visa fe...
Asked by Obaa Yaa from China
| Jul. 16, 2012 02:09
Can I apply for a student visa in the consulate office of China in South Af...
Asked by Shelley from Cameroun
| Nov. 28, 2016 21:52
How can I apply for a visit visa to PRC?
Asked by anik from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2016 00:16
I am in south africa with a zimbabwean passport and no permit can i get the...
Asked by simba from south africa
| Jun. 02, 2016 04:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)