Asked by Ms.andrea from american in italy | Feb. 21, 2011 12:51
About:Chinese Embassy in Italy

Hi , I'm an American with dual citizenship with Hungary staying in Italy. I received a last minute booking to give a lecture aboard a cruise ship roundtrip from Hong Kong with multiple stops in China. I have tried to get in contact with Chinese Console in Florence with no luck. Can I obtain a multiple entry visa here in Florence or is there a courier I can use. i need it by next week. My other thought was to go to Hong Kong a few days early and get one there.I hold 2 passports , one for US and one for Hungary ( eu). thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Feb. 21, 2011 20:10
You can try to apply for a multiple entry visa there. And also it is easy for you to get a visa in Hong Kong with either of your passport.
Related Questions:
American Teacher in Buenos Aires
Asked by Alejandro Chen from USA
| Nov. 21, 2014 20:16
American citizen becoming Chinese
Asked by Becca from USA
| Feb. 14, 2016 20:32
Does it make a difference when applying for a visa, which passport I use? ...
Asked by Victor from Hungary/USA
| May. 22, 2015 03:54
Do I have to pay anything if I visit Hong Kong and I am a Romanian citizen?...
Asked by Monica Semergiu from Romania
| Oct. 08, 2011 04:44
Hi, this is my situation, I live in USA with dual citizenship from USA and ...
Asked by Mr.frank from jimenez
| Jul. 18, 2010 04:03
i have dual citizenship USA & chile?
Asked by juan from usa
| Nov. 06, 2017 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)