Asked by Mr.adi from Singapore | Feb. 21, 2011 10:54
About:China Embassy in Indonesia


I am staying in Singapore but will be going to China for a six months assignment. I want to bring our maid (Indonesian) over to China together for six months. What is the best recommendation for visa application to allow such extended stay? Will she get into any legal issue staying with my family?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Feb. 21, 2011 20:18
You all can apply for business visas to China by providing following documents:
1. Original passport with at least two blank visa pages and the passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
2. One completed and truly filled Visa Application Form (Form V2011A), and Form B as well for your maid.
3. "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" from China your employer.
4. Round-trip airline tickets.
5. Your Indonesian maid shall provide documents that entitle her to reside for an extended period of time in the SPR, WP, EP, STP, DP.
Related Questions:
Visa for my nanny to accompany me to China.
Asked by R.Shah from Singapore
| May. 05, 2012 03:09
I am a 17 year old Colombian citizen going to America, then China.
Asked by Anna from Colombia
| Dec. 02, 2016 19:39
Eric from Singapore, can I apply six months visa to China and return in eve...
Asked by Eric Chin from Singapore
| Oct. 08, 2014 03:28
stay restriction on Z and S1 visas
Asked by sajid from Saudi Arabia
| Jan. 31, 2016 00:56
Do I need to Carry My Passport?
Asked by Don from Australia
| Mar. 28, 2012 21:28
Please i would love to visit China for the purpose of staying for at least ...
Asked by Mr.Ayodeji from Nigeria
| Oct. 14, 2009 21:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)