Asked by Mrs.Dare from Nigeria. | Feb. 21, 2011 08:07
About:China Tourist Visa

I am an American living in Nigeria and wants to visit china with my husband who is a Nigerian. What do we need to get a visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Feb. 21, 2011 21:28
You need following documents for visa applications to China:
1. One completed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China with a recently taken passport photo stuck on it; and photocopies of passport data page and all the Chinese visas if any.
2. One formal introduction letter from your company to tell your identity, the purpose of visit to China, and supposed duration of stay in China.
3. The original and one photocopy of ID card.
4. The original and one photocopy of certificate of incorporation.
5. Hotel reservation in China and round-trip ticket between Nigeria and China.
6. Recent bank statement of account.
And prepare for a complete list of the documents you submits.
Related Questions:
I am a citizen of the USA. I am married to a Canadian and am a permanent re...
Asked by Mrs.Carol Piers from Canada
| Nov. 15, 2010 20:49
Hi, Good day! I am a filipino citizen who is married to an american citiz...
Asked by Ms.Rizza from philippines
| Jan. 07, 2010 03:36
US Citizen in Salzburg
Asked by Anthony from USA
| Aug. 14, 2018 20:00
American citizen living in Beijing with American spouse who is a student
Asked by Mio from USA
| Oct. 10, 2017 03:17
I am an american,my husband is Lebanese. We like to visit china during Eid....
Asked by jessie from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 18, 2014 21:49
attaching my visa to my husband
Asked by Dina Ibrahim from China
| Jan. 19, 2016 18:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)