Asked by Mr.Amon Richard from Tanzania | Feb. 21, 2011 05:36
About:China Embassy in Tanzania

how do i go to china am a Tanzanian citizen with a Tanzanian passport, how do i get to receive an invitation from my friend who lives there.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Feb. 21, 2011 22:16
You can apply for a tourist visa to China from Chinese embassy there. The required documents are as follows:
1. One completely filled out Visa Application Form for the P.R. China. No item should be blank or altered.
2. One recently taken 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
4. Former Chinese visa records (if any, together with their copies).
5. Hotel booking and ticket booking to China.
6. Bank Statement in Tanzania.
Invitation letter is not required in this case.
Related Questions:
am TAnzanian and i want to visit chine for holidady do i need to apply for ...
Asked by ABBASI from Tanzania
| May. 31, 2014 03:58
I am a Tanzanian studying at Kilimanjaro Christian medical college. I would...
Asked by Rey from Tanzania
| Sep. 07, 2013 02:06
Getting a visiting visa.
Asked by mathias from China
| Jun. 07, 2012 02:02
Hi I'm Tanzanian, do I have to obtain the chinese visa?
Asked by Saleh from Tanzania
| Jul. 18, 2012 04:07
Hallow Sir/Madam. Am Tanzanian student studying in China, am doing my mast...
Asked by Mr.KV from China
| Dec. 12, 2010 21:44
Hi, I hold a Tanzanian passport and would like to travel to China for the...
Asked by Mr.Amin Kanji from Burundi
| Sep. 25, 2009 20:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)