Asked by Mr.Rami from Lebanon | Feb. 20, 2011 16:52
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir, Madame .
i am Lebanese guy who lives and work in Saudi Arabia for almost 11 years .
i am planing to pick my wife which she also lives and work in Saudi in trip to china.
The purpose of our trip will be tourism mainly with possibility of visiting an exhibition in Guangzhou .
1- kindly let us know what are the requirements and documents needed .
2- do the Chinese visa allow us to stay in hong Kong one night since there are no direct flights from Riyadh to China.

Big thanks in Advance and Best Regards.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Feb. 20, 2011 19:23
Mr.Rami, you can apply for a tourist visa to China in this case. The required documents are as follows:
(1)Original passport and a photocopy of its pages with personal information.
(2)A fully completed Visa Application Form.
(3)An original letter from your employer. It should contain the your name, nationality, occupation, purpose of the visit, the planned date of entry and financial conditions.
(4)A passport photo with white background.
(5)A photocopy of a valid residence permit in Saudi Arabia.
In addition, you are exempted from visa to Hong Kong if you are in transit and remain on the airside.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir or Madame, How easy or difficult is it for someone in a whe...
Asked by Mr.Dennis Getz from United States, PA
| Apr. 23, 2011 03:04
dear Sir/madame, how much is the voa fee from HK to Macau?
Asked by titi from indonesia
| Oct. 04, 2012 22:15
Egyptian Passport & Zhuhai
Asked by Ahmed from Egypt
| Jan. 15, 2015 03:20
Sleeper bus from Pu'er to Luang Prabang (Laos)
| Mar. 29, 2015 02:02
Dear Madame / Sir, Do chinese nationals need a visa when visiting Portug...
Asked by Mrs.Popa from Romania
| Jun. 04, 2009 04:00
Dear Sir/Madame, what is the distance between Hongqiao airport to Hongqi...
Asked by Mr.DG from India
| Nov. 29, 2010 02:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)