Asked by Ms.Shirley from Canada | Feb. 19, 2011 10:59
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi, I am Canadian who is Permanent Resident of Singapore as well. I am going for tour in KunMing next week (w Tourist Visa) and will come back to Singapore after that. The next trip will be to Xiamen to attend Trade Fair (invited by host), but I do not have time to stay in Singapore to apply visa.

Can I apply visa upon arrival in XIAMEN? And can I continue my trip from XIAMEN to Shanghai and return to Xiamen?

Please help! It's urgent!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Feb. 19, 2011 20:48
In this case, you'd better apply for a double entry toursit visa to China. One for tour to Kunming and another for Xiamen. please be noticed do not mention visiting Trade Fair as purpose, as you may need to apply for a business visa for that. Xiamen visa on arrival is not applicable in your case, and it can allow you to stay only in Xiamen for 3 days at most.
Related Questions:
I want to visit HK for 3 month. Do i need HK visa?
Asked by amrit from canada
| Sep. 09, 2014 03:52
Canadian Permanent Resident holds a HK SAR Passport wish to travel from Tor...
Asked by Joey
| Aug. 16, 2013 02:56
Is it possible to obtain a travel record at the border on my travel histor...
Asked by Carmen from Canada
| Oct. 20, 2013 21:43
Hi I'm a Sri Lankan passport holder who is a Singaporean permanent resident...
Asked by Mr.Ismail from Sri Lanka
| Oct. 08, 2009 03:17
Hi I'm a Vietnamese passport holder who is a Singaporean permanent resident...
Asked by Ms.Helen from Singapore
| Dec. 14, 2009 00:54
how do i apply for a visa for my son(canadian) to go to china with his mom(...
Asked by jonathan stockdale from canada
| Apr. 24, 2012 02:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)