Asked by Mr.vincent from Belgium | Feb. 17, 2011 09:59
About:China Embassy in Belgium

Currently im studying in Belgium for 5 years. I have an identity card in Belgium. I am planning to go China travelling this coming July. So in order to apply the Visa, what is the procedure and how long i should wait. Can tell me in details. Thanks. Can u recommend to me the airflight where can i get cheap ticket to Shanghai from Antwerpen as if im booking it early.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Feb. 18, 2011 03:03
There is no need to make an appointment to submit application, you can go to the China embassy in Brussels to drop off application, if you can't come, you can entrust someone else to do it for you.

Applicants are advised to apply 1 month in advance depending on the specific cases, to avoid the inconvenience of visa expiration.

The requirements are your passport, one filled visa application form affixed with one recent passport photo, round trip flight tickets, hotel reservation, Identity Card in Belgium and its copy.
Related Questions:
what documents are required to renew 2 years multiple entry F visa?
Asked by Houssam from Belgium
| Feb. 04, 2012 01:50
I am a US Citizen who is currently traveling in Europe. I am staying with f...
Asked by Ms.Smith from United States
| Feb. 19, 2011 21:47
Hi there, I am originally from Hong Kong and I have a Belgium residence ...
Asked by Ms.Winnie To from Belgium
| Jan. 06, 2011 04:00
i am belgium residence but my nationalty is pakistani i want to go to hongk...
Asked by abdul rehman from Belgium
| Jul. 21, 2012 03:55
Visa needed or not
Asked by Geert from Belgium
| Jun. 25, 2013 01:31
Visa necessary for Belgian resident with US passport?
Asked by Laura from Belgium
| Feb. 12, 2014 01:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)