Asked by Mr.dela rosa from philippines | Feb. 15, 2011 21:00
About:China Embassy in Philippines

my concern is if the embassy is still giving Z visa to the entertainment Filipino citizen? We are about to go to China for entertainment purpose. May we know what are the vital requirements needed for us to get Z visa... And what to do? We already have ideas but we just want the confirmations so our application won't fail..
Hoping for some help..
thank you! GOD BLESS

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Feb. 16, 2011 20:20
Personnel who come to China for commercial performance should provide:
1. Approval document (also copy) issued by the Ministry of Culture or the Cultural Department of related province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government;and

2. An Invitation Letter issued by the Ministry of Culture or the foreign affairs office of related province, autonomous region and municipality directly under the Central Government.

If you have the above 2 documents, it is 98% for you to get a work visa, Good Luck!
Related Questions:
SHALOM!! good day to every one.. I just want to confirm if the Embassy is ...
Asked by Ms.angela from philippines
| Feb. 17, 2011 00:29
Good day! I am Filipino citizen working here in Malaysia as Engineer with ...
Asked by Mr.Emil Galang from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 03:32
Change your Working Permit and Residence Permit from employer A to employer...
Asked by hilda from philippines
| Sep. 29, 2011 01:26
hi there, i am a filipino citizen and have a valid passport until year 201...
Asked by Mrs.marnie villas from Philippines
| Aug. 04, 2009 21:14
Application for China Visa in Malaysia
Asked by Danny from Malaysia
| Jan. 15, 2013 00:21
i am a philippine passport holder, i have gone to macau 3 years ago upon ar...
Asked by joseph from Philippines
| Jun. 14, 2013 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)