Asked by Mr.kamal | Feb. 14, 2011 21:05
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

Hi im Kamal, a Malaysian who is visiting indonesia from Feb till May on a social cultural visa and intend to visit China as a tourist in June this year. Can i apply the tourist visa in Jakarta because if i apply it in Malaysia it will be too late. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Feb. 14, 2011 22:15
You can try to apply for tourist visa in Jakarta. If you apply for it in Malaysia, the visa will be expire before you go to visit China in June, a single entry tourist visa is only valid for 3 months, it is too early for you to apply it in Malaysia. I guess you can get it in Jarkata because you have a social cultural visa to Indonesia.
Related Questions:
hi can I apply the visa in sgp? im holding indonesia passport with a social...
Asked by melisa
| Oct. 11, 2013 03:39
hi... i 'm chinese from indonesia..i juz married with malaysian. next mon...
Asked by Ms.angeline from indonesia
| Jan. 12, 2010 02:02
Will i meet my partner next year 2015? and what can i expect from 2015?
Asked by Raffel James from Indonesia
| Dec. 27, 2014 02:54
which month is best for visit taiwan, between september or october or novem...
Asked by Vincent from Indonesia
| Aug. 10, 2014 02:44
Hi, im going to hong kong with my friend on 31 jan 2011 till 06 feb 2011. T...
Asked by Ms.Angel from Malaysia
| Dec. 23, 2010 04:56
Hi, I'm visiting Shenzhen from early January till end of January. May I kno...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Singapore
| Dec. 25, 2009 02:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)