Asked by Mr.Novaliyando Endryko from Indonesia | Feb. 13, 2011 14:44
About:Chinese Embassy in Canada

I'm Indonesian citizen studying in Canada. I would like to visit my family in China for 4 months. I want to apply for 6 months visa with multi entry. What are the requirements? How long is the processing time? Can I apply online? I'm living in Halifax, nova scotia, if I can't apply online, what should I do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Feb. 13, 2011 20:06
To get a multiple entries tourist visa is possible, you can just require for 6 months one to your application form, providing your prrof that you need to visit China for many times during this period. The general processing time at Chinese embassy is 4 working days. You can not apply China visa online, mail service is not appliable as well. If you can not go to Chinese embassy in person, you can entrust others or travel agency to handle it on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Can I extend my student visa in Indonesia
Asked by J-Li from Indonesia
| Jul. 01, 2013 02:38
what are the requirements to visit macau?
Asked by rodalyn from Canada
| Oct. 23, 2015 22:05
Can I apply Chinese student visa in Melbourne?
Asked by haryo from indonesia
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:49
Applying visa not in my origin country
Asked by Lala from Indonesia
| May. 23, 2018 20:37
Im Thai citizen studying in Kunming, how can I get VISA to France for trave...
Asked by Thitipong from Thailand
| Nov. 09, 2013 02:10
How can i apply for visa? how much time it takes to apply? and is it diffic...
Asked by Aijan Karaeva from United Kingdom
| Mar. 24, 2015 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)