Asked by Mr.Syed Mahbubun Nabi from Bangladesh | Feb. 12, 2011 19:55
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I v visited several times to china for business purpose duly obtained visa from China emabssy / Consulate, Dubai, UAE. and travelled to China from Dubai and from Bangladesh aswel. My multiple business visit visa for china expired by the 2nd Feb/011 Now I would like to apply with invitation letter from Chinese authority for visa with the Embassy of China in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Embassy authorised Agents are there is Dubai who handled visa matter. But I dont know who is that concern in Bangladesh. Pls advise, If I can send my staff / worker to submitt my applications with documment(s)for visa on my behalf. Your Kind cooperation is highly appreciated

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex | Feb. 12, 2011 21:29
Applicants who have never been to China before should submit in person. You have visited China for many times, it is possible for you to send your staff/worker to submit the application for visa on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Every visa application time authanticate invitation letter is compulssory?
Asked by AMIR HOSSAIN from BD
| Nov. 27, 2012 01:51
one day Visa prosessing for Business matter
Asked by tharanga from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 26, 2012 01:42
I am libyan I visited CHINA 3 times in business and I want to visit CHINA i...
Asked by MOHAMED KITOUNI from Libya
| Oct. 11, 2011 21:34
Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit
Asked by Hien from Vietnam
| Feb. 21, 2013 03:36
this time can i take a multiple Visa?
Asked by Nazar from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 03, 2013 02:53
Can I apply HongKong Visa at China Embessy along with China Visa applicatio...
Asked by taufique from Bangladesh
| May. 07, 2012 22:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)