Asked by Ms.Liezel from China | Feb. 12, 2011 00:37
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines


I'm currently working here in Shanghai & my friend from Abu Dhabi, UAE wants to visit me here for a couple of days( 3-5 days ). After that she will spend her vacation in Philippines then go back in Abu Dhabi for work. I just wanted to know on how & where she can apply for the visa.

Thanks & Happy Chinese New Year!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Feb. 12, 2011 19:39
Your friend can apply for a China toursit visa in Abu Dhabi from Chinese embassy. The requirements for China tourist visa there should be as follows:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months and copies of the data pages;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months and copy. (Excluding non-GCC applicants);
3. Application Form for China;
4. One passport photo;
5. A No-objection letter from the his company stating his position ,monthly or yearly salary;
Related Questions:
How to get china visa If I have a residence permit in abu dhabi, UAE
Asked by Dino B.Jimenez from Abu Dhabi,UAE
| Nov. 16, 2015 03:43
Dear all, my name is jeff, from the philippines and im working in abu ...
Asked by Mr.JEFFERSON from Philippines
| Nov. 10, 2009 21:16
Am I able to apply for a Chinese tourist L ??
Asked by Stephanie
| Sep. 10, 2013 02:28
if i apply a chinese visa from abu dhabi how many days is the processing an...
Asked by Sheila Uy from UAE
| Nov. 13, 2012 02:33
Hello, I am a Filipino currently working at Al Taif Technical Services unde...
Asked by Mr.Nilo Esquila from Philippines
| Oct. 29, 2009 20:12
hi hello sir im indian national, but now i m working here in abu dhabi (UAE...
Mr.RAJINDER from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 26, 2009 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)