Asked by Ms.isabel from nz | Feb. 11, 2011 16:39
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

travelling to hk and china in april for 2 weeks.Plan to visit china for 4 days and possibly a days shopping trip in shenzen from hk.Obviously I need double entry visa but my passport is only valid for 10 months. Can i get a visa for shenzen in hk? Or would i have to get a new passport?If ok to get another visa in hk what would the cost be?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | Feb. 12, 2011 01:37
It is ok for you to apply for 6 months double-entry visa if your passport still has 9 months remaining validity when you apply for visa.

It is also possible for you to get a China visa to Shenzhen in Hong Kong. The fee is 150HK$. In fact, you can apply for visa on arrival at Luohu, Shekou or Huanggang port for one day shopping in Shenzhen. The fee is 160 RMB. But the passport with at least 6 months validity is required when you apply for a single entry visa in Hong Kong or Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Is it ok to get tourist visa or do I need to get s2 type? Does he need to ...
Asked by julua from England
| Feb. 17, 2014 02:36
How much is the taxi fare from Kaohsiung (Hotel Dua) to Taipei (The Okura P...
Asked by betty from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2014 03:37
Travelling to nanjing and staying for 4 days then travelling to Thailand do...
Asked by Brayds from Canada
| Aug. 14, 2017 01:38
which local provider have blackberry prepaid? plan travelling guangzhou-me...
Asked by robbhod from Indonesia
| Oct. 07, 2012 21:31
Hi, i will be travelling to HK in 2 - 5 April 2014, What is the weather on ...
Asked by EQA from Malaysia
| Jan. 23, 2014 00:50
Single entry China visa tourist cost
Asked by Margaret from Uk
| Jan. 17, 2016 00:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)