Asked by Ms.Shirley Lorimer from Scotland UK | Feb. 11, 2011 05:42
About:Wolong National Nature Reserve

What about the other reserves should we have a guide ? Do we have to travel a long distance to get to them and if so by what means of travel ie train, car or bus ?

Your assistance is so much appreciated Mr Jamie.

Are there any other places of interest which you would suggest we visit while in China ?

I eagerly await your reply.

Thank you again,


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jamie | Feb. 14, 2011 21:36
For some historical sites, I think a guide will help you know better of this place. That's not necessary for a nature reserve. If you come in April or May, you can get to Emeishan. The azalea flower is the right time in blossom. You can also go to Leshan to see the Giant Buddha. These two places are all about 2 hours from Chengdu by bus. As to other places in China, you have many choice in fact. It depends on how many days you have. I like Suzhou and Hangzhou. How about detailed request on a travel destination, or a kind of. I can provide better recommendation. If there are several places you want to go, I suggest you book a tour.
Related Questions:
Hello, how is the weather and scenery during the months of March and April?...
Asked by Matt from USA
| Feb. 19, 2013 22:01
please help arrange my tour to Xian
Asked by Mr.Ronnie
| May. 07, 2011 01:22
hi! we are going to beijing on march and we would like to have a tour guide...
Asked by Ms.alma cordero from U.S.A.
| Dec. 29, 2010 21:02
Hi! Me and a friend are coming down to XIAN 5th of May to trek Mt. Huashan!...
Asked by Thomas Maeland from Norway
| Apr. 03, 2014 01:52
Can a woman tiger married to a ox man?
Asked by Rosie from China
| Mar. 28, 2014 04:08
Dear Sir / Mam, I aged 30 years. I have a friend in China". I want to ...
Asked by Mr.Manoj from India
| Aug. 22, 2010 02:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)