Asked by Mr.siriwardana from sri lanka | Feb. 11, 2011 05:06
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Me and my wife applied for Hong Kong visa and we expect to stay there for four months.from April.wile our staying we intend to visit China can we get necessary visa while our staying Hong Kong.And what is the procedure to be adopted by us

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin | Feb. 12, 2011 21:24
You can submit your HK visa application to 120/4, Vidya MW, Colombo 7 at 9.30am -11.30am from Monday-Friday. The requirements are as follows:
1. A Passport valid for at least 6 months with 2 blank visa pages left or more.
2. completed visa application form with one recent passport-size color photograph.
3. Copy of the passport face page and the previous HK visa.
4. Sponsor letter from Hong Kong and Local company covering letter.
5. Company bank statement, Copy of BRC (Business Registration Certificate) and Company pay sheet (last 3 month).
6. Travel itinerary.
Visa fee is RS. 3000 for 4 working days service.
In addition, please be noticed that a single entry visa to China is valid for 3 months from issue date. if you need to visit China mainland while you are in HK, you'd better apply for China visa in advance together with the one for HK.
Related Questions:
do we need a HK visa for a 4 days stay.
Asked by Dick Klein from Netherlands/USA
| Mar. 01, 2017 20:22
Travel Pass with One HK Airport Express Single Journey OR Two Airport Expr...
Asked by Djaya from Indonesia
| Jun. 23, 2014 22:48
MTR issue in Hong Kong
Asked by choco choco from Algeria
| Jul. 26, 2014 21:41
I applied for a 6 months mutliple entry china L visa through a Hong Kong ag...
Asked by Mr.James from Malaysia
| Mar. 25, 2010 03:21
Weekend commuting to China
Asked by RobC1972 from Hong Kong
| Nov. 05, 2011 04:26
Long vacation in china
Asked by Nicki Brandt from Denmark
| Aug. 28, 2017 03:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)