Asked by Mr.david from philippines | Feb. 10, 2011 23:19
About:Chinese Embassy in Malta

dear sir/madam:

how much the visa?
1. working Z
2. tourist L

what is the following requirements of the working Z and tourist L in malta embassy?

how we process it here?

hopefully you give and information to regarding this.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | Feb. 12, 2011 01:09
The fee for work Z and tourist L is same, 60 €
The requirements for work Z and tourist L are:
(1) A valid original passport and one copy of the passport.
(2) One completed Chinese Application Form
(3) One recent passport photograph affixed to the application form.

Additional documents for tourism:
(1)Documents mentioned above;
(2)Outward and return flight tickets;

Additional documents for Z (for long-term working)
(1)An employment permit from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security;
(2)Invitation Letter issued by an authorized unit (original).

Applications by post are not accepted. Applicants should submit their applications in person or entrust a third party to submit their applications on their behalf to the consular office of the Embassy.

Appointments are not required. Interviews may be required by the officer if necessary.
Related Questions:
Adopted child. With the relationship certificate, would a sworn affidavit o...
Asked by Ferdi from South Africa
| Jul. 31, 2018 02:50
How much is fee for M visa for Indians
Asked by Subhash from India
| Aug. 15, 2016 20:31
dear Sir/madame, how much is the voa fee from HK to Macau?
Asked by titi from indonesia
| Oct. 04, 2012 22:15
dear sir ...
Asked by Mr.m naeem from pakistan
| May. 26, 2009 21:22
Dear Sir, How much visa fee one has to deposit for 1 month visa for chin...
Asked by Mr.Jamshid from Pakistan
| Aug. 24, 2009 21:36
Bank statement and health information
Asked by wasim from Pakistan
| Feb. 08, 2015 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)