Asked by Mr.Humby from UK | Feb. 10, 2011 06:46
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Hello , Can you help me please . I am a UK citizen currently living in Spain . I would like to stay with a friend in Shanghai early March . Can I apply for a Visa by post from Spain ? If so do you have a courier service to return documents to Spain ?

Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 11, 2011 02:13
The visa application by post is not accepted by China embassy in Spain. You can try to apply for China visa in Spain, you can also mail back your passport and other documents to relatives or friends in Uk who can apply for the visa on your behalf. Please pay attention to the consular districts, China embassy in London and China consulate in Manchester don't accept direct application, if you live in the consular districts of the embassy or consulate, you should drop off your application to CVASV in London/Manchester.
Related Questions:
Can a Norwegian citizen get a free 72 hour transit?
Asked by Victoria Høiseth from Norway
| Oct. 24, 2016 10:16
I am a US citizen currently living in Spain. Can I apply for a tourist vis...
Asked by Mr.Anderson from Spain
| Sep. 13, 2010 21:46
Australian visiting China, currently travelling in Spain
Asked by Melissa from Australia
| Oct. 06, 2012 02:47
Tourist visa application from Prague
Asked by Gill from Czech Republic
| Jun. 15, 2015 01:32
hello I am a British citizen living in Alicante, Spain. Can I obtain a vis...
Mr.ROYNOLAN from Spain
| Dec. 30, 2010 04:05
Japan resident from UK require a tourist visa to China
Asked by Andy from Japan
| Jul. 16, 2014 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)