Asked by Mr.Rahul from Nepal | Feb. 08, 2011 09:48
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Hi i hold a nepalese passport and was looking to travel to Macau for a holiday for couple of days. Currently I am studying in thailand and i wish to travel to Macau and other parts of china from Thailand itself. Do i need to show financial documents? What else documents do i need ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 10, 2011 00:36
The financial certificate is not mandatory, maybe the visa officer will ask you to provide it, if you provide the hotel booking and round-trip flight tickets, the financial certificate is not required. You need to apply for a Macau Visa and a China Tourist Visa. You also need to provide your passport, two passport photos, fix the photos on China visa application form and Macau visa application form, Thai Residence Visa/Permit.
Related Questions:
Visiting HongKong in tourist visa.Wants to visit Macao.
Asked by Suraj from HongKong
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:30
Hi, I'm a nepalese working in Macau, in my coming vacation I want to go...
Asked by Mr.Lalit from Nepal
| Jan. 24, 2010 01:23
Hi, we are a couple and are going to Hong Kong for a holiday, we also want ...
Asked by Mrs.Adriana from Ecuador
| Jan. 23, 2011 03:30
Visit Macau end of this month.
Asked by Alex
| May. 16, 2013 04:15
How to obtain visa for Hongkong and Macau for Nepalese passport?
Asked by Bikash Thapa from Nepal
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:43
hi i am a nepalese with HK id, do i still need to apply for macau visa or n...
Asked by mina from hk
| Aug. 21, 2013 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)