Asked by Mr.JB danquah from GHANA | Feb. 08, 2011 04:28
About:China Embassy in Ghana

I am a student and wants to go to china for teaching ENGLISH job with an agency in china ,what are the documents needed to submit to the EMBASSY to assist with my visa and the permit to work in china

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 10, 2011 02:51
For China work visa application, the below documents are required:
1.Properly and truthfully filled out Visa Application Form, to which one passport-size photo is attached
2.Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data page
3. Employment Permission and "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit", the two documents should be provided by your employer, which are the most important documents for work visa application.
4. Physical examination record for foreigners
Related Questions:
Will my husband be able to join me in China on a marital visa or will he ha...
Asked by Sarah Anne Fineman from United Kingdom
| Jun. 02, 2015 21:39
i want to know about the bussinese visa for china , i am from pakistan ?
Asked by mohsin from Pakistan
| May. 24, 2011 04:55
I have an L tourist visa, can this be converted to a Z type if I am offerd ...
Asked by Paul from Australia
| May. 15, 2015 22:31
I am a UK resident, 18 years old. I am planning to go on a gap year to chin...
Asked by Toby from United Kingdom
| Mar. 02, 2013 01:34
Am Johnson, I want to travel to find teaching job to do. What type of visa ...
Asked by Johnson appiah from Ghana
| Apr. 02, 2016 02:54
I am a Canadian who is teaching english in South Korea.
Asked by Mr.Alexander
| Aug. 10, 2009 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)