Asked by Mr.Ralph Wright from Canada | Feb. 05, 2011 21:58
About:Chinese Consulate in Toronto

I plan on going to China in October, visting Suzhou, Shanghai and Beijing as of now. I would require a single entry visa for these places? When I apply for a Chinese Visa do I have to leave my Canadian passport at the Chinese Visa Center for the processing time (7 days)? When in China, do I have to carry my passport with me all the time or can I carry a photocopy of the main page? I have not been to China before. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Feb. 08, 2011 03:03
yes, a single entry visa is ok if you will not leave China mainland in the middle. The visa officers will take your passport when process your visa. And you need to take your original passport (with China visa) when you are in China.
Related Questions:
Early booking train ticket
Asked by Anna from Russia
| Jul. 17, 2014 21:37
Delivery about ordered through Travel China Guide on-line for travel dates ...
Asked by Angela Li-Muller from Canada
| Aug. 07, 2016 02:32
We are visting China on a Cruise ship in October. We have British passports...
Asked by Mrs.Janet Burgess from Sp
| Aug. 24, 2009 20:06
American Citizen- can one apply online through Chicago for Chinese Visa
Asked by Margie Anderson from USA
| Jun. 12, 2017 21:11
hi,i will be going to suzhou this monday.i really want to know what is the ...
Asked by Mr.zul from Malaysia
| Jan. 10, 2010 22:54
I am going to China on a pleasure/trade show in Hong Kong visting friends a...
Asked by Mr.Bob Grove from USA
| Feb. 20, 2011 22:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)