Asked by Ms.Ysabel from Philippines | Feb. 03, 2011 18:26
About:Special Services of Hong Kong Airport Express

1. If we are staying only for 3 nights in hk is it best to buy an octopus card?
2. What is the best mode of transportation from airport to chi residences 314 (near jordan station)? from chi 314 to ocean park? chi 314 to disneyland?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sara | Feb. 09, 2011 00:40
Well, if you want to take the airport express train, you can buy an airport express travel pass card. If not, you can buy an On-Loan Octopus Card.
You can take bus E23 from the airport to Chi Wo Street, Jordan Road, then walk to CHI Residences 314.
From CHI Residences 314 to Ocean Park, you can walk to Labour Tribunal, Gascoigne Road to take bus 171, and get off at Aberdeen Tunnel Toll Plaza near to the Ocean Park.
When to DIsneyland, You can take MTR from Jordan Station to Lai King station, transforming to tung chung line to sunny bay and take disneyland resort to get there.
Related Questions:
AE or Octopus in Hong Kong?
Asked by Angie Siew from Malaysia
| Feb. 20, 2016 01:18
Is it advisable for us to buy octopus card since we only have 1 day free o...
Asked by Ms.marissa from phils
| Sep. 12, 2010 02:51
3 of us will be travelling to HK in November 2010. We will be in HK for 5 d...
Asked by Mr.Jay from Canada
| Sep. 18, 2010 01:38
Hi, if I travel with my husband and daughter (5 years) can we only use 1 pc...
Asked by Amy from Malaysia
| Feb. 27, 2014 03:38
Which card to buy for taking HK MTR
Asked by Mel from Australia
| Jun. 18, 2014 01:45
can two persons use a single octopus card in hk?
Asked by joel tan from taiwan
| Dec. 14, 2013 21:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)