Asked by Mrs.Arlene from UAE | Feb. 02, 2011 15:09
About:China Embassy in UAE

Good day, Im Filipina with a resident visa here in UAE working in Etihad Airways, my husband recently join me here in UAE under wife's visa and were planning go visit China for 4 days for our honeymoon. Is it posible for my husband even if his holding visa under my sponshorship to obtain a visa in China and what are the needed requirements for both of us as we are travelling together?
Thanks and appreciate any help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Feb. 05, 2011 21:47
You can submit your visa application to Chinese embassy in UAE but for your husband, he may be required to apply in Phillippines since he is not working or living there. Visa can not be obtained in China, you need to apply in advance.
The requirements are Original and Copies of passport, UAE resident visa, Application Form, One passport photo, A No-objection letter from your company stating your position, monthly or yearly salary.
Related Questions:
How to get china visa If I have a residence permit in abu dhabi, UAE
Asked by Dino B.Jimenez from Abu Dhabi,UAE
| Nov. 16, 2015 03:43
Tourist visa from Riyadh to Macao
Asked by V from Riyadh
| Jan. 12, 2015 21:53
My boyfriend is from USA. What are the things he needs to do to enter MACAU...
Asked by Rema from Philippines
| Aug. 21, 2015 01:08
Family visa is ok to apply resident permit
Asked by bebong from China
| Feb. 17, 2012 21:29
Hi, im a Filipina but im working here in korean friend is g...
Ms.LHOVESKY from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2009 02:12
Good Day, Im Nikkie a filipina and my bf s n China right now, he want me t...
Asked by Ms.Nikkie from SG
| Jul. 13, 2009 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)