Asked by Mr.Smith from Qatar | Feb. 02, 2011 04:01
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Hi I am a British Citizen living in Doha and planning to vist China (Beijing and Hong Kong) in August 2011 with my wife and 11 year old daughter. Could you tell me
1, Do I need 2 visas (One for China and one for Hong Kong)
2, Can I apply for these visa at the Chinese Embassy in Doha,
3, What documents do I need ?

Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Feb. 05, 2011 20:12
British passport are exempted from visa to Hong Kong for 180 days. so you only need to apply visas for Mainland China. And it can be processed in Doha if you live there. Basic requirements are original passport, application form for China, photo. In additon, for tourists, you shall evidence your financial capability of covering the travelling expenses in China, and when necessary, provide the air, train or ship tickets to the heading country/region after leaving China.
Related Questions:
Do I need a Visa to make a short Business trip to China ?
Asked by Trevor Banks from South Africa
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:48
Hi, I am a British citizen living in the USA and am travelling to China on...
Asked by Mr.Brian Brennan from USA
| Oct. 07, 2009 03:00
Hi all. I am british citizen holding a UK Passport and living in Sweden....
Asked by Mrs.Karlson from Sweden
| Jan. 19, 2010 03:06
Is it possible to get visa same day in Bangkok?
Asked by Fiona from Thailand
| May. 06, 2015 21:41
British citizen living in Taiwan
Asked by Rick from Taiwan
| Dec. 21, 2015 21:17
I am a British citizen, living in Thailand. What will the cost for a touris...
Asked by J. Oosthuizen from England
| Mar. 08, 2013 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)