Asked by Mr.Gregory Ugwuegbu N. from Nigeria | Feb. 02, 2011 02:04
About:Chinese Embassy in Nigeria

Hello Dear, i am a bussiness man in Onitsha main market Nigeria. i have been buying clothes materials from HONG KONG, but a friend convinced me the business of china will be better for me, so i accepted. on visiting your site for visa now, i discover that there is need for letter of invitations and or "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" or "Confirmation Letter of Invitation" which i never had a customer or any formal customer in my business category in china before, Please how do i apply without the said invitation or how do you assist me get one? I intend visiting by march 2011.Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Feb. 05, 2011 03:39
In your case, you may need to find a good visa agency for China visa.
Related Questions:
Visit visa for hongkong.
Asked by M. Inayat Ullah from Pakistan
| Jan. 29, 2018 03:33
i want visa for china .i am a bussiness man in company name is M...
Asked by Mr.m.arshad chaudhry from georgia
| Feb. 24, 2010 02:01
what are the requirements for obtaining visa from here italy
Asked by stanislaus Azu from nigeria
| Nov. 03, 2014 21:14
born on 28 december 1971 bussiness man, who wants to know how to get more ...
Asked by k.eshwar from india
| May. 18, 2013 04:54
Dear authority Im an Iranian bussiness man in Dubai I want to receive C...
Asked by Mr.hamid from iran
| May. 15, 2010 20:12
hi dear, i am coming to shenzhen for 15 days bussiness tour. its my first ...
Asked by Mr.pp from india
| Jul. 20, 2009 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)