Asked by Mr.Moore from Ireland | Jan. 29, 2011 05:13
About:China Embasy in Ireland

I have been in touch wth possible employers in china, and they recommend that in order for me to be in china as soon as possible I can obtain a visitor L visa and this can then be changed to a work permit once I am over there, or a work permit can be applied for while I am there, is this possible? and if so how woukld this affect an application for an L visa with regards to itinerary plans?

Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jan. 29, 2011 21:26
It is possible to apply for a work visa in China, or change L visa to Work visa with a visa agency. And of course it costs lot. In order to apply for a L visa, you need to provide two-way flight tickets and travel itinerary. applications differ case to case, maybe you can try to arrange the itinerary by yourself. Good luck.
Answered by Mr.GETIN2CHINA1 from China | Jan. 29, 2011 21:56
hlod a tourist visa entry china, then convert it to F visa or work visa is possible , but only by get help from some visa agent. so it is the money !
Related Questions:
Dear Ms. Joanna: I have been advised by Ms. Lilian to get touch with the...
Asked by Ms.Ing from Canada
| Jul. 07, 2009 22:16
if i come to hongkong then my passport wth me its possible to apply visa to...
Asked by Jelian from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2014 04:38
Are two weeks enough for processing in getting married in china?
Asked by JY from Philippines
| Aug. 21, 2015 01:01
How do I go to China immediately for emergency?
Asked by Nancy from USA
| Dec. 22, 2017 16:08
i was born on march 19 19 69 i have a boyfriend what is the status of my re...
Asked by fatoom from phillipines
| Nov. 25, 2013 03:28
i am a fire snake and in love with water dog we have been friends for so lo...
Asked by Mr.kabbalistic from Pakistan
| Apr. 20, 2010 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)