Asked by Ms.Gerrans from USA | Jan. 28, 2011 07:24
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Hello, I am a United Airlines flight attendant based in San Francisco. I am here in Mexico City on a layover and would like to get a Chinese tourist visa. I have planned a trip to China next week. Would it be possible for me to come in with my paperwork in the morning and pick it up with my passport the same day? I cannot leave my passport as I will need it to get back to the U.S. on saturday. Will you help me, please?

Renee Gerrans

28/01/2011. At 7:30 am Friday

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | Jan. 29, 2011 00:03
Ms.Gerrans, now, it is hard to give you an assuring answer, the China visa rule changes time from time, maybe your application is not accepted in Mexico because you doesn't have long term residence permit in Mexico, applicants other than Mexican citizens are asked to provide Mexico residence permit or work permit or long-term visa.
Related Questions:
I am arriving at Pudong from San Francisco on United Airlines at 1725 hrs. ...
Asked by Mr.jacob from USA
| Mar. 03, 2010 22:13
Is Hong Kong a Domestic (D) or International(I) destination from PEK?
Asked by Bill from USA
| Dec. 22, 2015 00:05
Husband & wife US citizens visiting Shanghai 3 days for tourism, need China...
Asked by Raul Damas from USA
| Jan. 31, 2012 01:51
Obtaining a tourist visa for travel
Asked by Joseph Rife from USA
| Mar. 20, 2015 03:52
2 tickets from different airlines
Asked by norma from United States
| Jan. 07, 2016 04:52
Hello, I am arriving at 5:05pm on Japan Airlines from Osaka (Terminal 1); a...
Asked by Mrs.Char from USA
| Jun. 18, 2009 04:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)